Senior Citizen Center
The Town of River Falls Senior Center provides services and information for the seniors in our community. Opportunities abound for leisure and recreational activities, as well as a place of fellowship and understanding. Dynamically enhancing the physical and social well-being of our seniors, the center offers programs which promote the independence and interaction.
Activities are designed to meet the interest and needs of seniors of every age, whether you are looking to get in shape, or simply a place to join friends in a game of cards or social time.
Check out these Upcoming Events!
- February-April AARP will provide tax preparation services Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s 8:30am-3:00pm
- 2/9: RFPD Major Johnson speaks on Self Defense at 12:30pm
- 2/12: Thursday night at the dance vote for Valentines King and Queen Court! The winners will be crowned on Saturday evening at our Valentines day party! 6:30-9:30pm!
- 2/13: Jane McGowan will speak on creating a Horticultural Therapy group for our members! 12:30pm
- 2/17: Marjorie Spokes from Quality Home Health speaks on American Heart Month at 3:30pm
- 2/20: Marie Kingsman speaks on finance long-term care at 12:30pm
- 2/25: Bob Jackson from AARP speaks on Fraud Watch at 12:30pm
We offer Pool, Snooker, Cards (Rook, Pinochle, Bridge, Spades, Hearts), Dominoes, Mahjong, Board Games, Puzzles, Exercise equipment, television, and refreshments daily. We also have a library for checking out books and videos!